Managing complexity: a systems approach – introduction
Do you need to change the way you think when faced with a complex situation? This unit examines how systemic thinking and practice enables you to cope with the connections between things, events and ideas. By taking a broader perspective complexity becomes manageable and it is easier to accept that gaps in knowledge can be acceptable.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Environment, Development and International Studies,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008