Lewis Grassic Gibbon: Sunset Song
Sunset Song was written in the early 1930s and is still one of the best-known and most-debated Scottish novels. In this unit, we discuss whether Sunset Song succeeds as critique of capitalism and whether it has value as a work of literature separate from its propagandistic ambitions.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Arts and Humanities,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008