Involving the family in supporting pupils\' literacy learning
Teaching children to read is one area where collaboration between teachers and parents/carers is of vital importance. You will examine how families and schools work together to establish the links that underpin childhood literacy development and the ways in which educational institutions respond to the diversity of needs amongst students.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Childhood and Youth,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008