Introducing ethics in Information and Computer Sciences
Although ethics is often viewed as an academic specialism or an add-on to training programmes in technology and science, it is in fact an area of the utmost relevance to professionals and, indeed, everyone. The unit draws upon examples taken from dialogues, plays and the media to discuss ethics and ethical issues within the context of Information and Computer Sciences. The unit explores the importance of language and the role of rhetoric in everyday ICS practice, providing a resource of interest to ICS students and professionals alike.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Engineering and Technology,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008