Exploring distance time graphs
Graphs are a common way of presenting information. However, like any other type of representation, graphs rely on shared understandings of symbols and styles to convey meaning. Also, graphs are normally drawn specifically with the intention of presenting information in a particularly favourable or unfavourable light, to convince you of an argument or to influence your decisions.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Mathematics and Statistics,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008