This unit enables you to hear some of the founding members of the Bedfordshire Mencap organisation talk about how the organisation was established and the wide range of support services it offers. The work that individuals exerted to promote change is a source of pressure towards the ideal that parents should be supported in their task of bringing up children with learning difficulties.
- Source: The Open University
- Language: English
- Author: The Open University
- Lisence Terms: Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see http://www.open.ac.uk/conditions terms and conditions), this content is made available under a http
- Tags: Health and Social Care,
- Course Publishing Date: May 6, 2008