8.07 Electromagnetism II (MIT)
8.07 Electromagnetism II (MIT) course is the second in a series on Electromagnetism beginning with Electromagnetism I (8.02 or 8.022). It is a survey of basic electromagnetic phenomena: electrostatics; magnetostatics; electromagnetic properties of matter; time-dependent electromagnetic fields; Maxwell's equations; electromagnetic waves; emission, absorption, and scattering of radiation; and relativistic electrodynamics and mechanics.
- Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Author: Bertschinger, Edmund
- Lisence Terms: Content within individual OCW courses is (c) by the individual authors unless otherwise noted. MIT OpenCourseWare materials are licensed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike). For further information see http://ocw.mit.edu/terms/index.htm
- Tags: electromagnetic phenomena, electrostatics, magnetostatics, electromagnetic properties of matter, Time-dependent electromagnetic fields, Maxwell's equations, Electromagnetic waves, emission, absorption, scattering of radiation, Relativistic electrodynamics, mechanics,
- Course Publishing Date: Apr 7, 2006