21F.223 Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation (MIT)
21F.223 Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation (MIT) course is designed for high-intermediate ESL students who need to develop better listening comprehension and oral skills, which will primarily be achieved by detailed instructions on pronunciation. Our focus will be on (1) producing accurate and intelligible English, (2) becoming more comfortable listening to rapidly spoken English, and (3) learning common expressions, gambits, and idioms used in both formal and informal contexts.
- Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Author: Yoo, Isaiah WonHo
- Lisence Terms: Content within individual OCW courses is (c) by the individual authors unless otherwise noted. MIT OpenCourseWare materials are licensed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike). For further information see http://ocw.mit.edu/terms/index.htm
- Tags: English; second; language; ESL; listening; comprehension; oral; skills; pronunciation; common expressions; gambits; idioms; formal; informal; contexts., English, second, language, ESL, listening, comprehension, oral, skills, pronunciation, common expressions, gambits, idioms, formal, informal, contexts, 21F.223, 21F.224,
- Course Publishing Date: Apr 7, 2005