21F.213 High-Intermediate Academic Communication (MIT)
The goal of this course is to review grammar and develop vocabulary building strategies to refine oral and written expression. Speaking and writing assignments are designed to expand communicative competence. Assignments are based on models and materials drawn from contemporary media (newspapers and magazines, television, Web). The models, materials, topics and assignments vary from semester to semester.
- Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Author: Yoo, Isaiah WonHo
- Lisence Terms: Content within individual OCW courses is (c) by the individual authors unless otherwise noted. MIT OpenCourseWare materials are licensed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike). For further information see http://ocw.mit.edu/terms/index.htm
- Tags: academic english, english grammer, english writing skill, spoken english, english grammer, language, academic communication, vocabulary, english, second language, oral, speaking, writing, media, newspaper, magazine, television, web, internet, grammar, 21F.213, 21F.214,
- Course Publishing Date: Jul 9, 2004