15.501 Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting (MIT)15.501 Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting (MIT) course studies basic concepts of financial and managerial reporting. The viewpoint is that of readers of financial and managerial reports rather than the accountants who prepare them.
- Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Author: Roychowdhury, Sugata
- Lisence Terms: Content within individual OCW courses is (c) by the individual authors unless otherwise noted. MIT OpenCourseWare materials are licensed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike). For further information see http://ocw.mit.edu/terms/index.htm
- Tags: financial and managerial reporting, basic accounting, basic concepts of financial reporting, exchange of resources, 15.501, 15.516,
- Course Publishing Date: Apr 19, 2005