14.02 Principles of Macroeconomics (MIT)
14.02 Principles of Macroeconomics (MIT) course provides an overview of the following macroeconomic issues: the determination of output, employment, unemployment, interest rates, and inflation. Monetary and fiscal policies are discussed, as are public debt and international economic issues. 14.02 Principles of Macroeconomics (MIT) course also introduces basic models of macroeconomics and illustrates principles with the experience of the United States and other economies.
- Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Author: Caballero, Ricardo
- Lisence Terms: Content within individual OCW courses is (c) by the individual authors unless otherwise noted. MIT OpenCourseWare materials are licensed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike). For further information see http://ocw.mit.edu/terms/index.htm
- Tags: macroeconomics, economics, output, employment, determination, unemployment, interest rates, Federal Reserve, inflation, monetary policy, fiscal policy, public debt, international economics, goods market, market, financial markets, open economy, exchange rate, labor market, phillips curve, growth, Solow's model, MACROECONOMICS, MACROECONOMICS, ECONOMICS, OUTPUT, Macroeconomics, MACROECONOMICS, ECONOMICS, OUTPUT, Macroeconomics, MACROECONOMICS, ECONOMICS, OUTPUT, EMPLOYMENT, DETERMINATION, UNEMPLOYMENT, INTEREST RATES, FEDERAL RESERVE, INFLATION, MONETARY POLICY, FISCAL POLICY, PUBLIC DEBT, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, GOODS MARKET, MARKET, FINANCIAL MARKETS, OPEN ECONOMY, EXCHANGE RATE, LABOR MARKET, PHILLIPS CURVE, GROWTH, SOLOW'S MODEL, Macroeconomics, Economics, Output, Employment, Determination, Unemployment, Interest Rates, Federal Reserve, Inflation, Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, Public Debt, International Economics, Goods Market, Market, Financial Markets, Open Economy, Exchange Ra,
- Course Publishing Date: Apr 7, 2005